Accounting and tax for fintech
Kova Tax works with fintechs that want clarity on their tax and accounting. Our team is specialised in the financial technology sector, meaning we understand your industry, your business model and the challenges that you will face. Whatever your requirements, we can assist you to grow and thrive in this exciting sector of the economy.Contact Us
Services for your fintech
Fullstack business accounting including bookkeeping, management reporting and financial statements. All prepared by professionals, to the high quality required for a financial technology business.
Tax and Advisory
Tax strategy and advice so you can actually plan ahead rather than being surprised. Our tax advisors can give you advice on all aspects of GST, Income Tax and other areas of Tax. Our team will complete your business tax compliance including tax return, BAS and other taxes.
With millions in grants issued each year, fintechs ranging from startups to established businesses have the opportunity to receive support from many government initiatives. Our team can manage the application process for you and boost your chance of successfully receiving funding. Our service is base + performance, meaning you pay for what we achieve.
- Tax structuring advice on new fintech businesses
- New entity establishment and registration
- Business plan documentation
- Foreign owned and controlled businesses establishing a local presence in Australia
- Support for non-resident shareholders and directors
- Financial reporting for fintech businesses according to AASB and IFRS standards
- Accounting treatment of financial supplies
- Restructuring chart of accounts for fintech businesses
- Payroll and compulsory superannuation guarantee payments
- Establishing cloud based accounting systems
GST, Income Tax and Other Tax
- Advising on the GST implications on the making of financial supplies
- Eligibility to claim GST credits in relation to financial supplies
- GST implications and compliance obligations of online distribution platforms
- Advising on tax implications of specific business events
- Company and Trust income tax returns
- BAS preparation and lodgement
- FBT returns
Digital-native, no matter where you are.
We are a digital-native firm that works with businesses all across Australia. It doesn't matter where you are in Australia or abroad, we are fully equipped to support your fintech remotely. More and more business owners prefer connecting over video, call and email, saving commute time and receiving the best support for their fintech.